- Pip went on a skiing trip with his school. He survived a blizzard and, despite our best guesses, broke not one single bone.
- Pip turned 17 on his ski trip and bought himself a pocket watch, as any gentleman would.
- I had a birthday and turned considerably older than 17. I bought myself nothing because I need nothing.
- I returned home from my extended working trip considerably wiser, stronger, happier and luckier than I’ve ever been. (This information should be shared in a post of its own.)
- I worked a production line of my own creation and made lots of Millie Molly Dolly bags. Please click here to let Imogen remind of you of what they are in case you have forgotten.
- My touch typing improved immensely. I have no actual evidence of this, but you should see my fingers fly. Words appear on the screen already typed before I’ve even thought them.
I tell you, life is good!