of various importance.
- last night it was still 25 degrees Celcius when we went to bed. Winter is officially OVER!
- the adjudicator at the Eisteddfod rang the bell in middle of Pip’s guitar ensemble performance, claiming that he couldn’t hear and asking them to play a little louder.
- Pip’s ensemble group did not win their section in the Eisteddfod.
- I have begun organising an exhibition of my quilts to be held later this year
- of course I believe that I need to make at least seven more quilts prior to my exhibitition
- I have not been to bed before midnight for two weeks due to self-imposed deadlines
- someone left the fridge door ajar last night
- someone caused the toilet to leak
- Pip is the only one of our children at home so all things are his fault
- we have begun to pack our bags for a two week holiday in Melbourne
- five more sleeps until we catch our flight south
- Pip has decided that he would like to buy a guitar while we are away
- I am making chicken thigh fillets cooked in orange juice and wholeseed mustard for dinner
- one of the oranges that I juiced yielded almost 200ml of juice
That’s a whole lot of juice!