M, from Easternmax has tagged me to reveal the contents of my handbag, apparently she has been wondering what I carry around with me each day.
If this has also been on your mind, then feast your eyes below.
Inside my brand new shiny red handbag you can see the following essential items:
- my mobile phone – it came in its own case and has its own pocket within the handbag. This is good, I like it to be in the same place each time it rings.
- a bright pink case containing my quilting business cards
- a ‘sniffy’ – one of those things that smells like vicks and clears your sinuses, very useful before and after take off when travelling by plane. It helps to stop my ears from hurting.
- a glasses case containing my glasses – the sunglasses are missing from this photo because I still had them on top of my head.
- a tin of peppermints – these give me a boost when I get a bit sleepy.
- my work ID badge on a green lanyard with my work keys, a whistle and a 2GB memory stick.
- my blue ipod*
- a receipt from a quilt shop
- an asthma puffer – strangely I am the only member of my family who does not need to use it AND the only member of my family who actually carries on around with me at all times.
- my purse – small and compact
- a blue biro – in a medium point with a lid. If it loses the lid I throw it out. It makes the pen too short and I don’t like it.
- my lipgloss is there too buried under other stuff – just to prove that I am a girl
I am certain that all of this reveals a bit more of my personality than you needed to know!
*This is a song I recently added to my ipod. Perfect for dancing when you are wearing a taffeta dress and shoulder pads with a tight spiral perm…